All workshops are scheduled to be held on Saturday, September 30. Click on the links below for each workshop to learn more!
- Geothermal 2.0: New Technology and Ideas Helping to Scale Geothermal Developments
- Purpose and Process of Underground Injection Control Permit Application in Nevada
- Synergies with Other Renewable Energies to Accelerate Geothermal Project Development
- The Hunt for Superhot Geothermal
GRC Workshops are not included in the full-conference registration. Workshops require pre-registration and, in most cases, space is limited.
Check out the additional Workshop offering held in conjunction with the 2023 GRC:
- How the Foundation for Energy Security and Innovation (FESI) Can Contribute to Accelerating Geothermal Power Innovation and Commercialization Stakeholder Workshop - In partnership with the “Friends of FESI” Initiative of the Federation of American Scientists
Geothermal Communications and Marketing Workshop - Organized by the International Geothermal Association (IGA), International Renewable Energy Agency’s (IRENA) Global Geothermal Alliance (GGA), and Geothermal Rising (GR).
How to register:
- If you have already registered for the conference, you may add this to your existing registration by clicking on the link in your registration confirmation or you may email email@example.com for assistance.
- Click here to register for the conference as well as the workshop.